These great classical works, performed by full orchestras, have been chosen specifically for their subtlety and serenity. There can be no better way to chill-out than listening to the most tranquil masterpieces by the greatest composers.
1. Barber - Adagio for Strings
2. Bach - Air On A G String
3. Schumann - Piano Concerto in A Minor: Intermezzo
4. Holst - The Planets, op.32 - 2. Venus, the Bringer of Peace
5. Saint-Saens - Symphony No.3 in C minor "Organ Symphony"
6. Vaughan-Williams - The Lark Ascending
7. Mozart - Violin Concerto No. 3 in G major, Adagio