These great classical works, performed by full orchestras, have been chosen specifically for their subtlety and serenity. There can be no better way to chill-out than listening to the most tranquil masterpieces by the greatest composers.
1. Rachmaninov - Piano Concerto No.2 in C minor, Adagio sostenuto
2. Dvorak - Cello Concerto In B Minor, Second Movement
3. Bruch - Violin Concerto No. 1 in G Minor: Adagio
4. Debussy - Nocturnes: Nuages
5. Mahler - Symphony No. 5 In C-Sharp Minor: Part III: Adagietto
6. Brahms - Concerto in D Major for Violin and Orchestra, Adagio
7. Ravel - Pavane pour une infante défunte