|Terms and Conditions
NOTICE: OUR OFFICES ARE CLOSED AT WEEKENDS AND BANK HOLIDAYS. ANY ORDERS RECEIVED AFTER 1PM FRIDAY LUNCH TIME WILL PROCESSED ON THE NEXT FULL WORKING DAY.
Shopping on the Global Journey website is easy to do and only takes a few minutes to complete. Below are some tips on how to purchase your items. We hope you enjoy your visit.
2nd Class UK Delivery is FREE!! (Except on 16CD box sets and 6 CD sets )
Items in stock will usually be dispatched within 24 hours by Second Class Mail, delivery usually then takes 3 - 5 days. Orders placed over a weekend are imediately processed on the following Monday morning and dispatched that day. Orders received after 1pm will be despatched on the next working day.
If you have any questions about the service please call us on 0161 872 0333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery usually takes 3-5 working days from date of posting, but may take longer if circumstances beyond our control disrupted postal services.
Missing or delayed items: Please note that we will need to wait 21 days before being able to trace, replace or refund lost items.
Countries covered by our delivery policy
We currently deliver all CDs worldwide. At this moment we are unable to deilver to Africa.
You may return any unopened item within 7 days of receiving it, for a full refund. We will refund your card once we have received and processed the item.
• We cannot refund or exchange an opened item unless it is faulty, or if the item was sent to you through our error.
• Wrap the item securely and include a short note explaining the reason for return. Usually the packaging in which the item was sent can be used for its return.
• Please send your item to the following address:
Global Journey Returns, Unit 3, Boston Court, Salford Quays, Manchester M50 2GN England
Help with your order
If you have a problem or question relating to an order, please choose the appropriate option to help us handle your query as quickly as possible.
Missing or delayed order
Delivery usually takes 3-5 working days from date of posting. We will need to wait 14 days before being able to trace, replace or refund lost items.
Please see our Delivery Policy for more information.
I have not received my order
There are several reasons why an item you ordered may not have been received:
Item posted but not yet received
Delivery usually takes 3–5 working days from date of posting. We will need to wait 14 days before being able to trace lost items. If you think your item has been lost and the initial 14 days have passed call 0161 872 0333.
Item temporarily out of stock
If an item goes out of stock we will hold your order and dispatch the item to you as soon as stock is available. Your card is not charged until the order is processed and packed.
In the event that an item becomes unavailable we will email you to let you know.
Global Journey Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our processing please contact us at email@example.com
Global Journey collect the details provided by you through information we learn about you from your visits to our website and other sites accessible from them. We also collect information with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving feedback.
We will only use your information to provide and personalise our service to you. We will also use your contact details to communicate with you, by sending promotional offers and news about Global Journey products and services or those of carefully selected companies which we may feel may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, e-mail telephone of fax for these purposes.
If you do not want to receive commercial communications from us, please click on unsubscribe.
• Global Journey does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
• If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
• Global Journey will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
• TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GLOBAL JOURNEY IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Global Journey DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
• In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Global Journey shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify Global Journey of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
• You and Global Journey will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
• The products sold on the Site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only.
Processing of orders
• Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of shipping by Global Journey. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated, and no charge is made for shipping.
• Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the United Kingdom. UK law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
• Global Journey aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Global Journey are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
• Global Journey will post, the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give Global Journey at the time you make your order. The consignee (i.e. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the consignment is destined. For non-UK destinations, the consignee will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required. Each item ordered will be treated as a seperate sale and will be shipped and paid for seperately.
• Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of despatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies.
• You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our premises in the UK.
• We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
• We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
• No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
• You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
• In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
• Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, Global Journey reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Global Journey and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Global Journey and its affiliates, as appropriate.
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Global Journey tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on Global Journey.com to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
• We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
1. You fail to make any payment to us when due;
2. You breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
3. When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
4. We suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
• Global Journey may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. When Global Journey do so, it will mention the fact on our home page (www.global-journey.com). For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following Global Journey’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
• These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Global Journey and you relating to your purchase. Global Journey advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Global Journey. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with Global Journey. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
• If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
• These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom